Click the animation below to learn more.
1. Dr. Kathi spends "lots" of time with you. She books on the half-hour and hour segments, whereas most chiropractors only see you for no more than a few minutes. New patient visits are for 2-3 hours.
2. She looks at your whole body and how it is all inter-related. For example, how a pain in your lower back may be caused by something in your neck.
3. She does no "unattended" therapies—someone is always with you.
4. She is proficient in over 40 different techniques, while most chiropractors only know one or two well enough to practice.
5. She believes in wellness care—not emergency care.
6. She will not make you come back for any more visits than she believes to be absolutely necessary. She gets bored seeing the same things over and over; therefore, she uses techniques that fix you faster.
7. She can treat your dog and cats too! After all, they have spines as well. She will also work with your veterinarian.
8. She is one of only four Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT) practitioners in the state of Texas. This is one of Dr. Kathi's primary techniques and people come from all over the U.S. to be treated by her. This includes cranial work and temporal mandibular joint (TMJ) protocols. (www.Sorsi.com)
9. She is one of only four certified LifeLine Practitioners in the state of Texas. She has been trained by some of the most well-known healers in the world over the last 22 years. (www.drdarrenweissman.com)
10. She can treat your allergy symptoms and also improve your health with immune enhancement technology (www.nanosrt.com). Health By Hands is also a demo and training location for the NANO Technology.
11. Dr. Kathi will let you know in three to five visits if she believes she can help you—and if not, she will get you to the proper place if Health By Hands is not the treatment facility you need.
12. She has 90% (conservative) chance of improving your quality of life—DRAMATICALLY!
13. She has a clinic that has a "warm, fuzzy" feeling, like your own living room. She believes that if you don't feel good, you should at least come to some place that is comfortable to be treated. Plus, it comes with dogs that will love you!
14. She sees established patients on two Saturday's per month. They book up quickly, so be sure to call ahead and get your appointment!
15. She has been successful on numerous occasions autistic, special needs, and ADD/ADHD patients and their symptoms. She is not afraid to take on any case that has not had successful outcomes.
16. She practices "low force" techniques that do not hurt you. She will never twist you into a pretzel shape and if you do not like to hear you bones "pop" she has several ways to accomplish the same desired outcome in whatever way works for you.
17. She is a "seminar junkie" and is always learning new tricks and techniques to better help her patients and integrates them all for the improved well-being of her patients.
18. She has a staff of experienced and empathetic massage therapists and NSRT technicians to help aid you in your path to recovery.
19. She is knowledgeable in the areas of prenatal care and treatments and is a mom herself—so she knows what you are going through.
20. She is FUN and her staff is fun and friendly as well!